Monday, June 13, 2011

Yes Padawan Learner, You are learning the ways of the Force.... I mean Baker.





Cake Pop Attempt #2 --- as you can see --- SUCH an improvement. They actually look like mini cupcakes and the more you stare at them the more you want to ravenously start mauling them one by one. I count that as a success.

I made a few major adjustments from my last failure in the kitchen. First I only used half the can of frosting instead of the whole thing. The texture is firmer and much better for the stick, but also much more palatable. Much more like a brownie than a gooey mess of dough. I formed the cupcake shape, put in the stick, and then put them in the freezer. Very important step. Once frozen, I dipped in chocolate, dipped in white chocolate, and added sprinkles and an M&M on top.

How much would you pay for these if it was your kid's birthday party?
I am thinking $1.50 a piece or $12 for a dozen, what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment