Monday, October 3, 2011

Blue and Turquoise Daisy Wedding Cake







I am really proud of this cake. It was very time consuming and required me to do alot of things I had never done before. You can't really see the light green detailed dot work I did around the flowers, but in real life it gave it the extra touch that just made it perfect. I didn't get any feedback from the family, so I am going to take no complaints as they liked it. Unless they hated it and are just too nice to tell me. When people get married I am well aware there are other things on their mind than tracking down the cake lady to give a review. I attended the reception and it was just awesome to hear people talking about how good it tasted-- especially since they didn't know I made it--- which made all the compliments honest and real.



1 comment: